Friday, December 30, 2016

I got some pineapple- still awaiting the crunch wrap

So I guess this is a thing now, me writing this blog.  See I wasn't really sure about it, I tend to start a lot of things and not finish them.  I did finally get some pineapple today though.  That was especially exciting because it was a very tasty pineapple.  But I guess that's not that important, because even if I was the best writer in the world and could describe with the most vivid of details, you still wouldn't be able to grasp the concept of how delicious this pineapple was without actually tasting it for yourself.
Hmmmmm so what else is new from yesterday...
Nothing, really.  I went to work today, same as yesterday.  I made some after-Christmas returns with mom, and then I came home and made myself a sandwich.  Sorry, my life is pretty epically boring. I am kinda hungry right now though.  But I'm trying to get this blog post done before I do eat something, because I'm trying the best I can to hide this blog from my family and friends.  I know, without them to read this, it'll probably sit on the internet, to be read only by me, when I think of it in passing after 10 years of nothing.  But I don't really care.  This blog is for me, and its a place for me to write, and maybe believe that there's something that I can do alright.
I've been told that I'm a good writer, by friends that I had, and by my therapist but whatever those people are supposed to be nice to me.
I still really want that damn crunch wrap.  Maybe I'll go get it, but I'm feeling really lazy right now.  It might just have to wait another day.  I can't even make myself happy, how can I make other people happy. GLOB I don't know whats wrong with me, but I guess I don't really care all that much.  I think there's Caesar salad stuff in the fridge, I guess I'll eat that for my 9 o'clock dinner.  And we better have ice cream in the freezer, or I'm gonna have to fight one of these kiddos.  Until tomorrow then. The End?
Edit- WOAH 6 views on the last one I feel so fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment