Saturday, December 31, 2016

I think in food

You know the worst part of double stuff Oreos? when you bite into them, and the creme just goes everywhere.  They're almost too full, ya know? Like the tiniest bit of pressure, and they lose their insides all over your hand.  I think that's kind of how I am some times I suppose.  Someone puts the smallest bit of pressure on me, and all of the sudden I start spilling all my problems onto the people around me.  And since no one actually likes the cookie part of Oreos, they just get thrown in the trash (where they belong) because without the creme, they taste gross.  Not sure where I'm going with this metaphor anymore, oh well...
I kind of like how this has been going, these past three days of blog writing.  I know it hasn't been that long, but I think it's working out okay.  I like the idea that I'm talking to myself, while talking to complete strangers.  I like thinking that someone is waiting by their laptop to read what I've been thinking all day.  It makes me feel like the influence I have is bigger than the people I see on a regular basis.
I've decided to write this post a little earlier in the day than I usually do for two reasons.  It's New Year's Eve, and I know that this afternoon is likely the only opportunity I'll have to actually sit down and write something with any value whatsoever.  But also because if I wait until I get home from celebrating New Year's at my grandparents, it'll technically be tomorrow for one, and because I'll have one of my friends with me, and even though I don't see her often, I'd still rather keep this blog a secret from her.
I am definitely going to get my crunch wrap today.  I'm determined to.  But that won't be until I go to pick my friend up later this afternoon.  I'll keep you guys posted.  Until tomorrow- adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment