Tuesday, March 14, 2017

well this is awkward

So its a Tuesday.  Just your average snow day.  Except for I think I like a boy.  And by I think, I mean yes.  We've known each other for 4 years now, but we weren't close until like 2 weeks ago.  Oh and we were up texting until 4 in the morning on Sunday.  And ya know it was super worth the sleep deprivation.  And its super exciting because we're going to college together in the fall, so we KNOW we're gonna get 4 more years.  Oh and we're going to Prom together, but that's another story.  So yeah.  But last week he told me that he'd always wanted to talk to me, but didn't because ya know sarcastic pessimism, and death threats.  But the second he found out we stopped being friends, he started talking to me.  So she was apparently stopping me from being happy all around lol.  WHateverr.  I like him and idc.  #yolo #livelifeontheedge #allgoodinthehood
So yeah I (hopefully) will have a boyfriend soon. And I have all new friends.  And my life right now is A1 so imma keep on going the way I am mkay? alllllrrrriggghhhhtttttty then.  This is your FAVE formerly depressed teen living the lifeeeeeeeeeeeee.  k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment