Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Yes, I DO realize how long it's been

Yeah yeah. I already know I'm the worst.  I know its been forever since I wrote a blog post but whatever.  A lot has happened in a month and a half.  When I stopped writing, it was because I was in Disney World on a family vacation, (which was super fun) then my sister was STILL hogging the laptop, and I was tired of wasting my data by writing blog posts from my room (since I have no wifi there, and don't want anyone to know about this blog.  But I finally got a laptop!!! It's supposed to be for homework and college stuff, but whatever.  I finally have a computer all to myself.  I have also been super duper busy lately because I was apart of the pit orchestra for my school's production of Hairspray.  Our last show was this past Saturday.  I really enjoyed doing the show, it made me feel like I was a part of something more than myself, and like I had a huge hand in pulling off a Broadway musical.  I also made a lot of new friends through the show, which is great especially considering my lack of friends, since my 3 best friends decided to team up against me and ambush me in an IHOP back in early February/late January idk I don't really remember that well.  All I know is that I'm done with the three of them.  I've moved on to bigger and better things, and to be honest, I have no intention of apologizing, or attempting to rekindle the relationships, because if you really want to be friends with someone, you don't team up with 2 of your best friends and go against another "best friend" no matter what you think they've done.  But whatever.  I have new friends now, and I'm happy with where my life is headed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment