Monday, January 2, 2017

finally got the crunch wrap

you'll all be very happy to know that i did finally get my crunch wrap. it is however with great sadness that i tell you all that i have to go back to school tomorrow. I did just eat some oreos though and that was pretty good.
oh my glob old people are so petty. Honestly though they are just the worst. it's like they have nothing better to do so they just complain about the dumbest little things that mean absolutely nothing to anyone. thanks to some in particular i now get to spend my time counting crackers. seriously though in the grand scheme of things is it really going to matter if there were four unsalted and four salted crackers on your table every night??? NO!!! it's meaningless and a waste of my time and the company dollar. (sorry for the rant but the point is coming) i hope when i get to be that old i don't think that the only thing that's worth worrying about is how many crackers are in a basket or butters are in a bowl. it's kind of sad actually.
sorry for the lack of capitalization and proper grammar on these last two posts my sisters been hogging the laptop.
So i guess i should probably go to bed now bc it's almost midnight and i have school tomorrow and honestly idk if i'm ready for that reality (please let it snow or let the roads freeze or something) oh but i almost forgot my last day of sleeping in was TARNISHED bc i went out to breakfast with my grandparents and they're morning people for some odd reason so they insisted that we go out at 8:30 (they said they were letting me sleep in) and then they didn't even come to get me and my sisters until almost nine. ugh i guess that's a continuation of my old people rant but whatever. i'm really glad that someone changed the Hollywood sign to say Hollyweed. it's pretty funny. until tomorrow then bye

No comments:

Post a Comment