Tuesday, January 3, 2017

pineapple is for the soul

on today's episode of my life: school restarted. yes, it was just as miserable as i had anticipated. but i didn't have work or any plans (for the first time in forever) so i stayed home and watched more episodes of untold stories of the er. i love that show so much. it really shows just how stupid people are and that you never know what people are gonna do. ya know, for the most evolved species, some of us don't act very evolved.
i got some more pineapple today. i cut it up all nice and put it in a bowl in the fridge and i ate some of it then, and i'm glad i did before my sisters ate it all. younger siblings are just the worst sometimes. (or most times but whatever)
the more time i spend on my own, away from the people i depended on the mosr, the. ore i see just how derived my personality is from my interactions with them. i guess it's kinda good to detox a little bit. when i was little i always had this air about me, like i was gonna be who i was and people were gonna like that, but i guess when i got into middle school i kind of lost that. one thing i've never lost, however is my ability to cause fear in people. apparently, people feel threatened by me, which has worked both to my benefit, and against me all throughout my lifetime. it gives me a little bit of confidence in my ability to protect myself, should the situation arise, but it has caused friends of mine to want to keep their distance, to avoid upsetting me. i didn't realize that i was so threatening to so many people until recently, but apparently i am. i mean honestly look at my profile picture i don't look threatening do i? feel free to comment your opinions.
i gotta go to bed since this whole "school" thing is still happening. oh yea that reminds me i was in class today and my teacher asked me to do him a favor, and hands me his keys and tells me to go out to his car and get some boxes out of his trunk, in the middle of class. so i'm walking through the halls, keys in hand, and the teacher with the least amount of trust in me looks at me as i walk past his classroom after hearing the jingling of the keys. i looked at him, dead in the face and said "don't worry about it" and continued on my merry way. i thought that was pretty fan-fricken-tastic.
alright so school is still tomorrow, pineapple is still delicious, and my sister is still hogging the laptop. talk to y'all tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment