Friday, January 6, 2017

it's all good in the hood

So guess what. i'm going snowboarding this weekend on a retreat with all my friends. except the thing is i didn't know i was gonna be able to go until about an hour ago. you see, i was going to get the ingredients to make my moms birthday cake, and i stopped to say goodbye to them, and they told me to come with them, because another girl got sick and couldn't come. so i called my parents and my mom told me to go. so here i am in the car on the way to the hotel. i'm so freaking excited.
i'm just now realizing that i'm going to start this week on the mountains and end it in florida, because we're going to disney world this friday.
i don't know how i'm going to keep up on this blog without anyone noticing, but rest assured i'll find a way. today was not a snow day from school, but oh well. it's all good in the hood ya know, because life has a funny way of working itself out. i mean really it always works out in the end. i gotta go, we're about to stop for dinner. i'll tell you guys how snowboarding goes tomorrow byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment