Wednesday, January 4, 2017

what is my deal with pineapple

guess who's sister still hasn't caught up on homework? my sister. you'd think after 2 months she'd be able to make up for a week missed. but really though she's ridiculous. oh my glob i was at school today and i got like a mini nosebleed and it started to drip down my throat(sorry thats kinda gross i'm now realizing) and it was the worst feeling it started burning.
I just found out that my english teacher just moved in a couple blocks away, on the same street as my old best friend who now hates me for some unknown reason but we'll get into that on another day. I went to baskin robbins today. you know how they have those clown cones? well i bought all 7 of them. and i know the girl who was working there and she was all "why are you buying all of those" and i said it was because i wanted to and i could and my entire family wanted them so i had to get them. okay?
oh my glob my school is doing hairspray as our musical this year and i'm playing bass guitar in the pit orchestra and the guitar section is the best thing ever. at rehearsal yesterday i sat on a huge amp crisscross applesauce with no shoes and no one even thought twice about it. my section has 2 guys that play electric guitar and me and this other guy on electric bass. i wasn't sure how pit orchestra was gonna go, because the kids that hate me the most at school all do pit orchestra, and it's not that i care what they think, but i'd rather not spend 2 hours a week and all the hours of tech week and the performances with so many unappealing clones of the same person. but it's turning out to actually be fun.
wow it's after 11 how did this happen?? i mean i know time goes on at the same rate but whatever it still surprises me sometimes. guess i'll go to bed, night kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment